Atlas of Living Australia
The Atlas of Living Australia has been running since 2008, with its first system going live in 2010. The key stakeholders for the Atlas are the zoological collections and herbaria of Australia. The Atlas is a single infrastructure that supports a number of front end (and separately branded) portals.
Links to the data portals and available data hubs:
- ALA: https://www.ala.org.au
- OZCAM: https://ozcam.ala.org.au
- AVH: https://avh.ala.org.au
- MDBA: https://mdba.ala.org.au
- ASBP: https://asbp.ala.org.au
- Code: Atlas of Living Australia GitHub account
- End-User documentation: ALA User Guides
- End-User Documentation: ALA Tools & Apps
- End-User Documentation: ALA Spatial Portal
- End-User Documentation: ALA data
- Documentation: ALA Technical Wiki
- Twitter Account: @atlaslivingaust
For more information, you may contact Dave Martin or Nick Dos Remedios on Slack.